Friday, March 28, 2008

i am back from camp :DDD
was fun tho i had a fever vomited gastric pain and leech bite.(urgh)
LONG POST REALLY LONG
pictures tomorrow.

so day 1 we went to sch at 6.30 and kelvin was late making me wait for him and in the end i went to sch alone cause was super late alr.
gathered and got our class tees.
den we waited and den toilet and off we go on the bus to woodlands if i am not wrong..
den we checked in? den waited for like fucking long for the bus in Malaysia to come and we took pictures.
after that we stopped for break and things.
den slept and talked
lunch at country club and sat with the teachers leeyen, miss chin miss ng and miss new?
the food was okayy...didnt eat alot
we were the last class uh cause our bus came late like hell.
den mr rohan saw me and made fun of me of my pimple-.-
everyone saw me and point to their forehead -.-
wllllll! make fun can!
den bussed again and break den finally reached round 8 going 9.
ate dinner which was like shit and den got room keys.
with ade wanlin chloe.according to index no.
unpacked bathe and went night walk with chloe star and hueimin
got tired and den went to sleep round 12 plus.
chloe and starnia came up and continued talking and wan lin got angry.
i was asleep but ade told me they brought boys in and they talked kinda loudly.
so anyway ade woke me up like 5.45 cause breakfast's at 6.30.
i was feeling weird in the stomach and didnt want to wake up but ade force me go brush teeth and went down for breakfast.was waiting for the others and i squat down at the corridor and just nice mr rohan come out and he saw me and pointed to his forehead again -.-
after that.i couldnt eat anything and wanted to vomit so badly.den the teachers came and ask if i wanted milo or anything.
after that mr tham asked me to take my things for the games and i went upstairs and chloe star was up there with me.
den i couldn't stand it and i vomited at the toilet
i vomited everything i ate yesterday on the bus.den c and star went to find cher and after that i went down to the lobby.
teachers asked me not to go but i have to cause i have to and i would waste my 200 over bucks if i not go.
so i forced myself to go and waited for bus to come i sat on the floor.lol.
anyway we sat bus and i slept after eating xinhui's panadol and hueimin's motion sickness pill.
was feeling much better after waking up and we walked to the orphanage and we briefed den we all did painting cause it was the most impt. one.
i was feeling weird uh.
den i saw gui yan and emily cause they nv go water rafting.
den they pei-ed me cause i was feeling so sick and didnt want to move.i kept sitting down anywhere i see ground
jolin den gave me her gastric pill.(thanks) den we went to paint the kitchen winter frost.(light green)
den lunch and den i didn't want to eat lunch but liying yichan ade they all asked me to.lol
den i went outside and sat down again and zhiwei and mr rohan came and zhiwei was being nice saying i should have wait in the shade for the class to gather.lol.
mr rohan called me but i nv reply him.den he called eh the girl with pimple! den i stare at him.
so he told the others say if they want to get my attention must call me that den i will reply.-.-
i took picture with one small cute boy :D
after that walked back and off to the gua tempurung.cave!
den i sit down again while briefing.
went to the cave and saw haziq if i am not wrong from eddie's class being carried out on stretcher cause he broke his leg. O.O
den we went into the cave and water.
was in the front and we climbed and was super tiring cause some parts we have to kneel and others squat while walking.
damn tiring uh.
den we have to swim across one part cause it was super low and the water's damn cold uh.
wen we swim out kelvin started splashing us with water and also the guide-.-
after about an hour half in water we went to slide down some big rocks cooooool can! 25 ft.
k was in the middle to help the guide from preventing us go wrong way.lol.when i went down the guide was holding my leg and he still ask me go down -.-
super lame right.den later he 奸笑 at me ._.
den we went down a hole which was kinda small and den we continued and den there was stairs like fucking long like 1000 at least.
we were climbing and keep saying why we still cant see the end whywhywhywhy.lol.
finally we reached and we were all super muddy and wet so we went to the toilet to wash but we didn't bring extra clothes and the teachers was very good to help us put newspaper on the seats for us cause the uncle don't want to wet the seats.
huei min and i went to play swing while waiting for our shoes and socks to dry.lol.
den back at ymca at around 4 plus.
bathed cause super cold den went to miss ng room cause she want to give me pimple cream.lol.
den i slack there with miss ng and miss new lol.
Aubrey was outside wanting to come inside to bathe.lol

den we went for dinner but i ate little and my fever came and thanks daniel for taking drink for me and miss new for my milo.
huei min even help me cut my food.LOL.
so we went to gather and mr chan scolded us cause some ppl broke windows at the ymca and den blah blah blah.
was super hot on the ground la.boring can.den there was ants on the ground.wtf
k and james walk past me and say i look like beggar.see anywhere got place to sit confirm sit ._.
den finally we went to the bus and off to the shopping center.lol.
was feeling weird on the bus and reached after 15 mins.
went to walk around with huei min at first as she wants to find her comb cause her's was lost in the cave! saw diyu siwei uni and emily so i went to walk with them and huei min with candice and her friends.
lol.me and diyu was holding hands like lesbians la.but mainly cause i cannot even walk properly.-.-
didnt buy anything except ice cream :D and couldnt find my cotton candy!!!!!! DD:
anyway the stuffs there are almost the same as Singapore.
den around 9 plus went back to the bus and back to hostel and pack things.
everyone in the heliconia room(flower room) wanted to change room cause they don't want to slp with 2 girls.cause they will be very noisy and will bring guys in.
so yichan liying hueimin move to my room and den yuhui into agnes room? and vanathy into chengwoon's if i am not wrong.lol.
sooooo.i went to find diyu uni for my contacts solution and they asked me to slp with them.lol.
and just nice when i went back they say mag's in my room too.
so i moved over to slp with diyu siwei emily uni.
cool :D
den we gossiped alot and went to slp.
suddenly someone woke me up and found out Brenda yuling and calista's in our room and say wad where are the heliconia's ppl.
and asked if i am in the room.so we went back slp after telling them where the rest were.
den second time miss ng was knocking on the door asking me to take my things to go back to my room cause miss fauziah found out only 2 girls are in the flower room.wtf.
so i quickly took my things and even mr chan and mr elliot lee was outside D:
den i went down and found out all the ppl that are suppose to be in the flower room was outside the lobby and fauziah was on the couch looking fierce.
so i stood there with the rest and she started scolding ppl why they change room and stuffs.
den miss new bring me back to my room saying that she is only scolding ppl from the flower room and not room 16 (my room)
so i went back and ade wanlin was there so we talked and slpt.
woke up to find chloe having fever.
so we packed everything and den brought chloe down.
den breakfast of only a piece of bread.saw zhiwei and he offered me ice cream and asked me if my fever was better.lol.so kind of him
after that the chers called everyone from 3e1 girls to go in and we sort of had a talk.
i didn't catch everything cause i went in late after visiting uni's room.lol.
den we gathered and off we went to gopeng for our water rafting and waterfall trekking.
we sat truck in and it was fucking cool i tell you.was damn cooling though we keep getting hit by trees.
sat about 10 mins at least and we reached there.waited for the rest to come and we went to the waterfall trekking.
climbed for at least 2 freaking hours and suddenly my ry and everyone shouted for us to turn back.
den yizhen slipped and fall and hit her butt.
so she held my hand all the way we climb back.
held for at least an hour and after that my whole arm was freaking sore after that and i couldn't even feel my fingers.mr ry den said cause there was a bee attack up there and hocksiong agnes and susan from e3 was bitten by the bees.
so we walk back and den miss ng said she had a leech between her toes.lol.
den i was hot and wanted to roll up my pants.den i suddenly found a leech on my knee WTF?!
den yu qi had on near the ankle .
hueimin was scared den she went to check den she saw her shoe full of blood and found one leech bite there too.LOL.
so our class nicholas yuqi daniel miss ng cheng woom huei min and me got leech bite.lol
luckily sunil brought salt which he bluffed us was cocaine.so leeyen help us to put on the leech and they fell off lol.
but after that the hole keep bleeding.
so we waited for the rest e3 ppl to come who managed to climb to the top to the waterfall.
den hocksiong came back and his whole body is red cause he got rashes.
a while later e3 came back den we went for the rafting.hocksiong vomitted before we left.

guide talk to us den eh.went to the water.FUCKING COOL CAN.
THE WATER IS DAMN COOLING and the built confidence part was fucking cool i tell you.
we have to lie down the water and let the rapid bring us forward.den bumpy but was super fun really!
after that we have to struggle our way to the shore which is opp. and the guides just stood there and watch us la! den they dun wan give me the rope to hold.so i swam with all my might there-.-
den after that the biggest guide give us instructions on what to do on the boat.den separate groups.with clarence stephen huei min and mel.
our guide was nazim.HANDSOME CAN!
even big mama says so.shes the biggest biggest in the whole camp.and we donno why she is called big mama.
lol.she asked us before we set off is nazim handsome not.lol.so our group was the last and our boat's red :D
den we rafted?
9 km long and 2 hours plus to peddle.lol.den nazim kept saying forward/backward pedal easy/hard guys LOL.
his accent damn funny la.some more he's got big muscles x}
so we all chatted and den at some shallow part we capsized on purpose damn coooooolio!
cause the water damn clean and cool!
den after that raft some more.
nazim shoe kana drop into the river.lol.den huei min fell down once.
i almost fell like 3 times but nazim caught my life jacket.lol.
life saver seh :D lollol.
too bad camera will catch water.or else i confirm take picture one.HAHAHA.
okay.anyway.we were the last den we washed our feet and den we sat truck to the lunch place.
coooooooooling ~~~
den bathed with ade yuhui jaime mel huei min hahaha.
bathed den went to lunch.shared lunch with huei min cause i didnt feel like eating.
den afterwards, we sat the last truck to the coach.fucking cooling.
serious :D

den we sat bus and den slept like hell.
but my towel was super wet and the aircon is blowing like hell.
anyway we sat bus den ate dinner at somewhere where i dun even know.
bought spongebob cushion for zy.den continued journey and back to Singapore round 11.30
sch round 12.and home round 12.30


night people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home